Using your internet browser, you will be able to complete, review, and print documents that you will electronically sign using only your web browser accessed via the link sent to you by Exela Technologies, Inc. or one if its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, related business entities (collectively "Exela" or "the Company") in your e-mail. You only need a computer with internet access to use this electronic process.
Before Exela accepts your electronic signature for documents and/or agreements in connection with your relationship with Exela, you should be aware of the following information and agree to the following:
- Your responses to all questions throughout the electronic process will be recorded and made part of your electronically signed documents record.
- You have the option to complete this process using the traditional paper and signature process. You must contact the sender if you wish to sign your documents and agreements in ink.
- To use this process, you will use the secure link sent to you via your password protected e-mail.
- You acknowledge it is a violation of Exela policy to execute a document with an electronic signature of someone other than yourself.
- You can return to the documents site at any time (using the secure link through your email) to review and print the documents you signed electronically.
- You have the right to request a paper copy of any documents you signed electronically. You will be provided with an electronic copy of all signed documents via your e-mail.
- You have read and agree with the verification and security procedures adopted by Exela.
By clicking on the "Accept" button, you acknowledge and agree to all of the following:
- I have read and understood the foregoing.
- I agree to proceed with using my electronic signature to sign documents and agreements in connection with my relationship with Exela and realize this process affects substantial personal rights.
- I agree that my electronic signature is the equivalent of a manual signature and that Exela may rely on it as such in connection with any and all agreements I may enter into with Exela and any documents I electronically sign for Exela.
- I agree that my electronic signature in this process will consist of my typed name or a checked box (as applicable), Exela will accept as my electronic signature.
- I acknowledge and agree that it is my obligation to immediately advise Exela of any change in my electronic address (i.e., email address).
- I have the necessary hardware/software to complete the process.
- I acknowledge and agree that it is my obligation to immediately advise the Exela in the event that I withdraw my consent to use electronic means to sign documents and agreements (if applicable).
- I agree that in the event I withdraw my consent, any documents I electronically signed prior to Exela receiving notification of my withdrawal will be considered validly executed and the withdrawal of my consent does not apply retroactively.
- I acknowledge and agree that in the event that any person known to me (whether it be a family member, member of my household, or otherwise) misappropriates my Exela login/email/electronic signature account and such misappropriation could not reasonably be detected by Exela, Exela shall have the right to treat all resulting electronic signatures as though they were affixed by the person whose name is typed below.
- I acknowledge and agree that the individual completing this Consent to Proceed Electronically is the individual whose name appears on the email account associated with this Consent and whose name is typed below.
If you are an employee or applicant, by clicking on the "Accept" button you also acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Your responses to all questions throughout the electronic process will be recorded and made part of your electronically signed documents and employment record.
- You acknowledge it is a violation of Exela policy to execute a document with an electronic signature of someone other than yourself, which could result in discipline or non-hire.
- I agree to proceed with using my electronic signature to sign personnel related documents and agreements and realize this process affects substantial personal rights.
- I acknowledge and agree that it is my obligation to immediately advise the Exela in the event that I withdraw my consent to use electronic means to sign personnel documents and agreements (if applicable).
If you understand, accept and agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above, then click on the "SIGN IN" button to proceed. By proceeding, you understand that your typed name will be recorded as your electronic signature and will be relied upon by Exela to the same extent as if you had signed this consent in ink. If you do not understand or accept or agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above, then do not click on the "SIGN IN" button.